Friday, August 28, 2015

I Think I Can, I Think I Can, I Think I Can... Week 1

August 26, 2015

This has been the hardest and longest week of my life! I am so exhausted and sad all the time but the Lord is helping me through! My P-days are on week days and are never the same. We study Spanish all day and all night! I am learning a ton but I am still no good! Elder Nelson was going to come on Monday but I guess the vice president of Guatemala got arrested and the president fled the country so he didn't come. All the guys here are awesome I feel like I have know them for a long time and we all get along pretty good. Send me letters! just look up the Guatemala MTC address and put my name on it. It would mean so much cause then I can read them all the time not for just one hour on P-day. It is crazy beautiful here and the weather is perfect. The days feel like weeks and the week felt like a day. The time will go by faster when I am actually changing peoples lives but I cant do that till I speak Spanish. I know that we will all be blessed by this work and I love and miss you all! What is going on at home? Keep me posted! I Miss you guys a lot but I came out here so other peoples families will have what ours does! I Know that we will be together forever! They give us a ton to eat and I hope I don't get fat haha!
AND THEN (in reply to another email I sent him):
It is hard always being with someone! The food is really good but my stomach is still not used to it! I can get letters and the padded yellow envelopes with stuff in them. The best thing is going to the temple! we get to go and do a session every P-day! My Spanish is the worst! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment