Sunday, September 27, 2015

El Salvador OR BuSt! Week 6

Hi!
 
I hope everyone had a good week! This week has been good but I still miss you all like crazy! I have learned so much! Me and my comp are getting along really well. We have become friends and actually enjoy each others company! I will go to El Salvador the 29th and my Mom has my new adress! I am so excited to get out of here! My Spanish is terrible but I am ready to go! The Lord will help me! I hope you guys have fun at FHE! Thanks for all the love! I am not sure when my next P-day is! I love you guys! 

Elder Holmes
 
 
ALSO in an email to Madi he wrote:

Me and my companion are getting along really well! We decided to start serving each other as much as we can and we have grown to be really good friends! Too bad he is staying in Guatemala! I will have a new companion when I get to El Salvador.
Don't worry! I will be safe!  President Nelson promised that the Lord will protect us while we serve.  A teacher here just got back from my mission and he said it isn't bad. He said the news makes it sound 100% worse than it is. 
I started working out with Elder Langi (Utah State football player) and he is kicking my butt! Every time I want to stop he makes me think of you!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment