Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I Finally Got A Little Brother! Week 2


Hey everyone,

This week went by fairly quick but each day still feels like a week! We have to stay inside all day except an hour! This country is crazy beautiful from my window! We get to go to the temple every P-day and that is so great! My Spanish is coming along pretty good but it is still terrible! All the guys here are awesome! My district is like a family and my companion is the annoying little brother! Don't worry I "love" him.
Thank you guys for all the emails and the letters coming my way! I really appreciate it but I still miss you all so much! I don't have much to talk about cause all we do is study! The Lord has helped me so much here with comfort and the language! I miss you guys so much but I know I need to be here serving the lord and representing Jesus Christ!

Love,
Elder Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment