Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Imma "Hipster with no Beard!" 1 Month

Hello family!

This week has gone by very fast! thanks for the letters (Mom,Grandma,Madi,Chelsie).
Life is good down here! I cant wait to leave this place though! I do love the people here though! The Latin elders all call me a "hipster with no beard." They are all super funny and pretend to be American actors! My teachers are super funny and great at what they do. I love those guys. 
The rain here is so amazing and it will start to pour harder than I have ever seen in a few seconds! It is very pretty here. I wish we could go outside! The spirit is so strong here and I learn so much! President Cox is such a good guy! He is super funny! Haha Elder Lee fell out of his bed the other night onto the tile! He is on the top bunk and it woke us all up! 
I don't really have much to say this week. I love you guys! Tell me whats going on!

Love, 
Elder Holmes
P.S. Madi is winning in the letter count!

No comments:

Post a Comment