Sunday, September 27, 2015

Service is the Answer!

So it took Bailey less than 6 weeks in the MTC to learn what I have tried to teach my kids all of their lives... we love who we serve (even annoying little brother types)! I'm sure this new found knowledge will be a great asset during his mission and for the rest of his life! Well done MTC, well done!
I'm not going to pretend like I am not just a bit apprehensive about the road from Guatemala to El Salvador... but with a little faith and a lot of mom prayers it should be all good.

He has 2 different addresses, one for letters and one for packages.  Apparently if you send him a package he may never see it, or he may get it with things missing out of it... I've been told that if you put Virgin Mary stickers on it, it will have a better chance of arriving in tact...

letter address:
Elder Bailey Bud Holmes
El Salvador San Salvador East Mission
Apartado Postal 3362
CP, San Salvador
El Salvador

package address:
Elder Bailey Bud Holmes
El Salvador San Salvador East Mission
Edificio La Centro Americana, Nivel 6*
Local 63 Alameda Roosevelt 3107
CP San Salvador, San Salvador
El Salvador

mission home phone # (503) 2525-6900

Also, I had to steal this pic off Madi's blog... because she is so cute and supportive of our baby Elder.

No comments:

Post a Comment