Monday, October 26, 2015

Life's Lessons Are HARD! But Worth It!

People not keeping commitments... I feel like learning this is good training for being a dad.  For example, "Yes, I'll clean my bedroom."   -How many times have I heard that???

"Less rain this week" Well that's good to know, I've been worried that they would get a lot of rain on the outskirts of Hurricane Patricia in Mexico this week!

"I'm getting pretty pro."  There's the old Bailey! He is a master chef you know. Just kind of sad that I have to wait 663 days for him to make me some!

And how CUTE is his new friend? I want to squish her cheeks!

I feel like not being able to talk to people around you is another life lesson. I am always saying, "No one listens to the blonde chick!"  Although the people around me can hear me and understand me they are usually NOT listening. So I think if I were there in his situation I would probably be rambling on with no one understanding and it would be normal for me... who am I kidding? I would not like that at all!  Here's hoping the gift of tongues can make it's way to Elder Holmes in El Salvador soon.

So does anyone else think we are not getting enough information here?  One measly little paragraph is NOT enough for this missionary mom!  If he were here I would follow him around and pester him until he talked to me (no that didn't work when he was home either)!

Please send up a prayer, fast a little, and send my greenie missionary a little note when you can!

-Bailey's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment