Monday, October 12, 2015

Things That Make You Go Hmmm....

OK, so by now you know I'm quite random with a dab of crazy (maybe more than a dab)...  anyway Madi sent me this pic that Bailey sent her last week:

"I just found this picture that he sent last week!  What the heck!  Is that his kitchen?!?!" -Madi
 
 
What the heck is right! Yes, yes I think this IS the kitchen.... hmmmm.
 
Also, we need some divorces & marriages then we'll get some baptisms????  hmmmm?
 
And then... two million dogs in the street that love to chase them? Is there enough room in El Salvador for two million dogs?  Hopefully I don't have to go down there to kick a dogs face for biting my son! Are there dog tazers? Is it ok to send a dog tazer to a missionary?  hmmmmm.
 
Saving the best for last... "The church is true!"  I LOVE to hear the testimonies of my children (nothing better)! And then the pics... that cute smiling face (Madi Approves)!  hmmmm ;)
 
Oh wait... one more; an excerpt from his email to me:  "when I am sweating my eyes out and walking for miles and miles I don't really have time to be sad."   It's hard to think of my boy being sad, but also, can you sweat your eyes out?  Is it possible?   hmmmm.

Lastly, make sure you check out Madi's blog  (http://madiriye.blogspot.com/)  because apparently he sends her more pics and more info than he sends me!   hmmmmm.
 
Love that boy!  #tendermercy
 
-Bailey's mom
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment