Monday, October 12, 2015

Marriage, Divorce, and Two Million Stray Dogs!

(Elder Markham & I)
 
 This week has gone by so slow but so fast! The work here is going alright. We had to drop a family this week cause they dont keep commitments and it was super sad. I wish these people knew what they were denying! We need to get a few divorces and then a few marrigaes and we will have some baptisms. It is really hard and expensive to get divorced here but the Lord will help us.
   This country is so crazy! There are about two million stray dogs in the streets and they love to chase us! The people are so kind but they dont want to live the commandments. They all say they have a church then when we ask which one they just say a random church that they don't actually attend.
   I hope you are all doing good back home! I love you all so much and miss you! It is really hard to be here but I know it will get better. The church is true!

- Elder Holmes
 
(Service)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment