Sunday, November 29, 2015

Home Again, Home Again, Safe at Last!

By now I assume (I know, never a good idea) that you know Elder Holmes is home.  He returned with honor and a medical release. 

Don't worry, the red spots are gone, and Chicken Guinea is NOT the reason he came home, just a crappy parting gift from El Salvador!

He is skinny!  But don't you worry, Mama & Madi (and the rest of the family) are on the job.  He will be fat and sassy again in no time!
 
I sure love that boy (I KNOW! He is a man now, but he will always be my baby boy)! And his room looked like his suitcases ExPlOdEd for a day or two...  I am beyond proud of this Elder and the hard work he put in to overcome his recent struggles.  He is a great example of faith and hard work and I am sure his sacrifice is sufficient to the Lord and of course his mom (and family).

Welcome home Elder Holmes! Love you forever!

-Bailey's mom

A guy at the airport told us that this was the BEST missionary homecoming he has ever seen, and he has seen a lot of them... we are NOT reverent (no matter how hard we try)!

No comments:

Post a Comment