Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Let's Face It... He Likes Madi More Than Me!

I could pretend that I am sad that Elder Holmes likes Madi more than me, but let's face it... she's younger, cuter, smarter, and she is just plain AWESOME!  Well, she's NOT plain, she is far from that, but you know what I mean!  Plus as much as I hate to admit it, she has been far better at sending him letters and packages of randomness (his favorite, well, next to her). So I guess it stands to reason that he sends her more pictures of his cute face than he sends me!  In case you didn't know, when those Holmes boys give away their heart, it's forever!  So here are some pictures of our Elder (mine and Madi's) that I stole from her blog... 
 
 
This is a picture Madi drew of their first date together (I told you she was AWESOME)!

She sent him seaweed... because it tastes good? I wouldn't know but he likes it!

I kind of think this is his attempt to pretend like he is on another one of the many hikes they did over the summer before Elder Holmes flew away from us girls that LOVE his guts! Just a guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment