Sunday, November 29, 2015

Search, Ponder, and Pray!

"I don't have time to get it checked?"  WHA?????  In his email to me he wrote... "I have red spots all over my body. So..... That's awesome." Awesome is NOT the word I would have used!!! I looked up Chicken Guinea, it seems to be chicken pox mixed with the flu... that sounds SUPER fun!

Gasoline in the diesel truck?  Hmmm that sounds familiar! He assured me that the truck recovered quickly. Ha!

I know he LOVES the temple, so I was happy to see those pictures!

He also wrote to me, "Being with the APs has been cool but I still feel like crap. I have been praying and pondering. I love that scripture you sent me from Justin. I am so afraid of coming home but that is what I feel is right."

The scripture he is referring to:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, that when I give a commandment to any of the sons of men to do a work unto my name, and those sons of men go with all their might and with all they have to perform that work, and cease not their diligence, and their enemies come upon them and hinder them from performing that work, behold, it behooveth me to require that work no more at the hands of those sons of men, but to accept of their offerings.                                                            
                                                                                                                                      -D&C 124:49


No comments:

Post a Comment