Monday, November 9, 2015

The Best Investigator EVER & We Have a Car!

We found out this week that Carlos (The best investagator ever!) has lived with a woman for 20+ years and she will NOT marry him. He said he would talk to her but I am not sure if she will agree. Will you all pray to soften the heart of that lady. This guy has so much faith and such a good heart. He is ready for baptism but he is being held back.
 
I have emergency changes tonight and I will be with the APs. We have a car. Elder Flores is a really awesome guy and he is the lead AP.
I love you all and I hope you have a good week.
 
This is Alberto and Rosio. Alberto is a member and Rosio
is a hard core bible lover but we are slowly softening her heart.
 
In the Office
 
Elder Barwick - Photo Bomb!

My New Companion, Elder Flores
 

No comments:

Post a Comment