Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Our Display at the Cemetery???

It's a good thing I knew that they celebrate the "Day of the Dead" rather than Halloween in El Salvador (thank you Madi), or that might have worried me a bit! I was thinking that they would stay inside for a holiday called "Day of the Dead," so I was surprised to hear that they set up a display in the CEMETERY!!!  Oh my!
Going up one flight of stairs is enough for me and I have two legs, more proof that I am a pampered princess I guess! It is always amazing to me what people will do when they have a little faith!
I feel like we haven't heard about Orlando before... hopefully we will get more information about him in the future, and what is this about papers???
I like the view out his window, I guess all that rain is good for something... AND I find it ironic that he put rusty corrugated tin just like those roof tops up on a wall in his bedroom before he left on his mission!
I don't think he has played a lot of soccer, but lets face it, Bailey has always been willing to try new things, and he is usually pretty good at everything he tries, so I'm sure he is good at soccer too.
Last but not least... Thanks AGAIN for all the letters and pictures!  Anything that makes my missionary happy makes this missionary mom GRATEFUL!
-Bailey's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment